Tuesday 31 July 2012

Still on it, just differently.

I got down to 13st 8lbs, which was amazing.  I've been consistently err... cheating on the diet.  Essentially, I moved up a couple of steps to the 1200 plan which basically killed it for me.  I found it all too much.  Over the last couple of months, I've stabilised at around 14 stone 2lbs.

That's not a bad result, all things considered.  Not good enough though.

I've also been going down the gym, only once a week, and i've missed a few sessions due to work/baby/life commitments, but I'm seeing results in terms of muscle growth.

The wife and I have decided to re-double our efforts and we're back down to the 810 plan.  I'm hoping to get down to 12 stone dead.

I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing work. I'm in the Midlands and read your blog last night. I've already had my CDC out tonight and have bought the packs.

    Totally inspired to get down from 16st 11 to 13 stone by Xmas. I read your blog from start to finish.

    Tomorrow it begins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian,

      I've been off-grid for a while on the blogging front.

      How is it going on CD? Hope it's going well, the first week is tough but it soon becomes a routine and the big results every week are totally worth it!

      Cheers,

      Rich

      Delete
  2. I stumbled across this blog when I was Googling "Cambridge diet cold hands". This is the first CWP blog from a male that I have seen.

    I started the CWP 3 weeks ago (now on day 19) and I have plundered the best part of 1.5 stone. I was looking in the mirror and thought "I look good", but as you point out, I still noticed a nice belly hanging around and a (slightly smaller) pair of moobs. I was considering jacking it in after week 6, but having read this blog, you've inspired me to go the full 12 weeks (if necessary) to get to my ideal weight of 13st 7. I have about 3st to go. The photos showing your weight loss are incredible - it just goes to show how a bit of grit and determination can lead to brilliant results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathan,

      Thanks for your comment! The whole reason I'm blogging (albeit sporadically) is because blokes tend to keep this to themselves, and as someone who has been overweight for their entire adult life and never thought I could ever be a "normal" weight, I thought I'd put this out there in case other people wanted to know what it's like for us men. Oh and that it is completely possible to achieve.

      I'm back on the diet just to lose another couple of stone so will be blogging again for a while.

      Cheers,

      Rich

      Delete