Sunday 8 April 2012

Omg! Eating like a pig on the 1000 plan.

I've only been on this plan for just over two days and instead if satisfying me more, it's actually making me hungry!

I've cheated and eaten 3 pepperami's yesterday, thankfully no carbs and only 100 calories each. I also added about 50g of ham to my lunchtime salad which is supposed to be plain. To make up for this, I didn't have chicken with my dinner. According to an app on my phone, I consumed around 1600 calories yesterday. I also did some exercise which might have helped a bit.

Thankfully, I should be able to get a grip on this and still lose a little weight this week. I still ate less than the maintenance amount of calories so should be ok.

My CDC wants me to stop losing weight anyway so I guess I'm helping her!

No comments:

Post a Comment