Friday 9 August 2013

Exante Bar for Breakfast

OK - a boring post, but I tried my first Exante product for brekkie this morning.

I had the purple bar - no idea what flavour it was as I was bleary eyed and not with it at the time.  Probably something like Toffee and Raisin.

It looks like a tracker bar, all nutty and whatnot.  So at first glance it looks good.  It also looks more substantial than the Cambridge Diet bars which are long and thin, this is more of a chunky affair (much like yours truly!).

So, the big question.  Is it edible?  more or less so, actually.

You have to remember these bars are crammed with vitamins, minerals and protein so although they resemble a tracker bar, they have all sorts of slightly synthetic flavours.  I've never been a fan of the bars from CD or Lighter Life, but these seem to taste a bit nicer and I reckon i'll get on just fine with them.

Just don't expect them to taste good and you'll be pleasantly surprised.  This particular flavour is more than acceptable.

Soup for lunch, will report back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment