Wednesday 7 August 2013

Moving on to Exante

Look, I know it's been a while but not to worry eh?

I've just got back from a two week holiday in spain and am about to undo the damage I've done in terms of lbs on the scales and acreage on the belly.

Actually, it's not that bad.  I put on 1/2 a stone on hols.  That's about normal for me on a two-week holiday.  Not great, but at least typical.

So, I hadn't weighed myself in ages.  I'm still in 34" shorts and just barely still in medium T-shirts.  I know I've put weight on since I came off the Cambridge Diet ages ago, I just haven't worried too much about it as my "skinny" clothes still fit.

Now, back from hols, I know that if I want to remain in my smaller clothes, I need to be a bit proactive.

So, I weighed myself before my hols at 14st12lbs.  I'd call the cambridge diet a roaring success and I've managed to keep most of the weight off.

Today, I weigh 15st5lbs.  So this is my new starting point.

I was all set to go back to the lovely Jo, my Cambridge diet lady, but then my Wife asked me to look up Exante on the net.  I had previously considered Exante ages ago (before I went on CD) but ruled it out on the basis that a few bloggers said it wasn't as tasty as the CD foodpacks.

Well, Exante's website offers a 4-week pack with 50% off which worked out massively cheaper than the CD.  So, the plan is to split this with the Wife and we'll both try two weeks on Exante to see if we can live with the packs.

Here's what I look like now, still not bad despite being over a stone heavier than when I came off CD.

 
I've ordered the Exante packs and they should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know what they're like!

No comments:

Post a Comment