Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 28 - Weigh In

So, it's all good in the hood.

I lost another 6lbs, taking me down to 16st 3lbs.

What a result!!!

However, Jo, my CDC, is making me add 200ml of skimmed milk to my daily rations in order to slow my weight loss down. This is because I'm doing CD with my wife and men tend to lose weight quicker than the ladies. The idea being that we'll both get back onto food around the same time.

I was actually a little upset because I really, really want to get the fat of as quickly as possible. Having said that, Jo assures me that I'll still be in ketosis which is excellent as I'm petrified that as soon as I'm out of ketosis, I'll be hungry and would therefore completely fall of the wagon.

So, I'll be trying this starting tomorrow.

I can't believe it's been a month already, it's gone so fast! I wish I'd have done this years ago. Why did I waste my 20's being fat??

In other related news, my new bmi means that I'm no longer obese, just plain old overweight!

Ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment