Wednesday 1 February 2012

Still bloody cold and i'm now a weird shape!

The official cold snap has started.  According to GMTV (daybreak or whatever it's called these days), We're going to get maybe as cold as -6 degrees C.  Frankly i'm freezing already due to the ketosis.  I drive home from work in a Saab (designed for cold swedish winters!) with the heater on full just to keep my hands working properly.

Anyway, that's not why i'm writing this blog post.

I told you last week that I've gone from 42" waist jeans down to my 38's.  They are more comfortable this week to be fair.  However, I'm finding that they're getting loose around the wasteband, but are still a bit tight around the thighs.

Whilst it's encouraging that the wasteband is getting looser, I'm beginning to think that I'm not losing weight evenly around my body.  That's a bugger as I'm not going to look in proportion for the foreseeable future until my legs shrink and I lose some more belly.

I think the lack of shrinkage in my thighs is going to be down to Visceral fat.  This is fat that's between the layers of muscles and in the organs of the body.  From what I've read, this will break down soon enough, and does so quicker than subcataneous fat which is the kindunder your skin that you can pinch!

Weigh-in tomorrow.  I'll let you know how I get on...

No comments:

Post a Comment