Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 48 - Weigh In (1 day early)

Our weigh in was on a wednesday instead of a thursday as usual so the results were always going to be a little lower, that and I did have a hadful of peanuts (approx 20g) so I wasn't expecting much.

I lost 4lbs. Result!

That takes me down to 15st 4lbs. I still can't believe that I'm blitzing through the 15's as quickly as I am.  I'm only 2lb off of a total loss of 3 stone!  I'm only 3.5lb off being a stone lighter than my lightest weight as an adult!

Blimey.

I can't remember if I said what I did about the peanuts.  I went and looked up how much 20g of the peanuts were in calories and it works out nearly the same as 200ml's of milk, so that night, I just didn't have the milk.  I know the calories are made up differently but it seemed a sensible move at the time.  It seems to have worked.  Not that I'm recommending this.  I don't recommend cheating on the Cambridge Diet at all. Not ever. But I did, and this is how I made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment