Friday 16 March 2012

Day 70 weigh in result

Wow! 70 days in...  that's mental.  And it's gone rather quickly too.

So, now the result. 4lbs off!  I guess I just can't trust the scales at work any more.  Either that or they were having an off day.  I'm now officially down to 14st 5lbs.  Giving me a BMI of 25.8.

Just 0.8 of a BMI point before I'm in the normal category! woohoo!

According to the NHS BMI Calculator here, in order to get into the "normal" category, I need to get down to 13st 12lbs which means another 7lbs or half a stone off.  Now, if I were to remain on either Sole Source plus or Sole Source, I'd have this done in less than two weeks.  As I'm moving onto the 810 plan, I have no idea what the weight loss is going to be like so it will probably take longer than two weeks to get into a the normal BMI range.

I should be going into the 810 plan today, however, in order to keep it fair with the wife (who's lost over 5 stone now!) and so that I won't be rubbing her nose in it by eating in front of her, I'll be on sole source until Monday when we go to Centre Parcs at which time she'll move onto SS+ so she can eat too.  This means that this week will not be a fair test of 810 when it comes to weight loss figures as 3 days will be just SS.

I may not be able to update the blog until I get back, and of course there'll be no official weigh in next Thursday as I'll be away.  Hopefully, they'll have a set of those scales that cost 20p a go somewhere so I can at least have a rough idea of where I'm at.  You *might* see an unofficial weigh-in figure, just in case that sort of thing turns you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment