Thursday 15 March 2012

Final Weigh-in on Sole Source

Hello everyone.

Tonight is my final weigh-in on SS / SS+ (I'm supposed to be SS+ but often forget the milk!)

As you know, I weight myself daily at work just to get a rough idea of how the weight loss is going throughout the week.  I had a little shock today, somehow I've put on 2lbs since yesterday despite not cheating.  Weight loss can be a funny thing, but WHY did it have to happen on a day when I get weighed?  bah.

So, I guess all I can expect therefore is a measly 2lb loss this week, which would take me down to 14st 7lbs.

That is still totally awesome, although I still have another 14lbs of fat to shift on the 810 plan.

The 810 plan is 3 shakes/bars/soups per day, with a meal of protein and veg. Still no carbs at this stage which is fine by me.  I am a bit nervous about eating real food again to be honest.

Anyway, I'll blog again later with the weigh in result, and what I plan to do about eating in the 810 plan.

This is not the end of the journey. It's not even the middle.  I'll still be losing weight.  The maintenance stage comes much later.

In other news, once I'm on the 810 plan, I'll be able to start exercising so I'm getting ready to head for the gym soon.  This isn't something I've ever wanted to do before, but now seem to have a lot of enthusiasm for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment