Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 84: Weigh-in result

14 Stone dead!

That's a total of four stone, two pounds off since the fifth of January this year. That'll do me nicely.

My CDC also told me that this will be my last week on step 2, the 810 plan. Because apparently my BMI is now 25 ie NORMAL woohoo!

The next step for me will be to move up to step 3: 1000 calories. This mean that I eat the following:

Breakfast:
Something like shredded wheat
1/2 pint skimmed milk
1 Cambridge diet food pack

Lunch:
Green Leaf salad

Mid afternoon:
Cambridge diet shake

Dinner:
Same sort of dinner as per the 810 plan but with carbs! That's right, CARBS!!!! Home-made oven chips for me, jacket spuds with cottage cheese etc! Mmm delicious!

This actually sounds suspiciously like a regular diet to me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment