Monday 5 March 2012

New Jeans!

My 38" waist jeans which were too tight only a month ago were now falling off of me.  I figured maybe I should be brave and try on a pair of 36" jeans.  I haven't worn 36's for years and years so yes, I had to be brave!

The Wife, Baby and I went over to Matalan to try some on.

The 36's were actually too big!  I couldn't believe it but I then went to try a pair of 34" jeans.  They slid up my legs, then up my thighs, and before I knew it, I was in them and they were a perfect fit!!!!  Unbelieveable! I laughed out loud nd did a little dance in the changing cubicle.

Needless to say, I bought them.  I've never been so happy with a £7 pair of jeans in my life!

This is so excellent, I can now safely say that I could go into any shop and just buy a pair of jeans off the peg. What a result!

Here's a photo of me at 14st 13lbs:

No comments:

Post a Comment