Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 1 - headache and stuff and day 2 stuff.

So, For lunch I tried the spicy tomato soup. My CDC told me that it wasn't that nice, personally I enjoyed it. Let's be honest, it was never going to be heinz was it? It did taste good though, like a cuppa soup with Worcester sauce. At 4pm I had a butter scotch shake, to be honest it was a bit shit. I'll probably not order them again. By 5pm my head was thumping. I think I caused a Massive blood sugar crash because the night before, I had a papa johns pizza blowout to mark the start of my diet. Anyway, a couple of ibuprofens did the trick. It may have been that I was dehydrated, so I'm upping my water intake now. This is day 2 btw, I've not been hungry so that's cool. I've had a chocolate shake at 11:30am for breakfast, soup for lunch, shakes for afternoon and dinner.  No probs.

Cheers, Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment