Monday 9 January 2012

Day 4 - Changes are afoot.

The Wife and I woke up feeling particularly alert this morning.  That makes a change.  We are both showing signs of weight loss, which is frankly startling.

My belly is moving inward, with T-shirts getting looser, and the wife is losing it from her bum, tummy and legs.

This is really positive as I think it's important to see losses early on as it spurs you onwards. Especially during the first week when you're still adjusting to the new diet.

Also, my 42" waist jeans are now beginning to look stupid on me. I'm sticking with them until i've completed at least two weeks on the diet, then hopefully I'll fit into some of the many clothes I've still got from when I was smaller.

Thank god that men's fashion never really changes eh? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment