Thursday 19 January 2012

Day 14: Weigh-in results!

Well, that went better than I expected! What a relief!

I lost 7lbs in 7 days. So I guess that my calculations in the previous post work out about right then.

I'm really pleased with this result, that's 1st 2lbs in two weeks.

This means that I started out in the 18 stone bracket, and have just flown through the 17 stone area and tomorrow morning will be heading firmly into the sixteens. This is somewhere I didn't think I'd get to. The lowest weight I've been as an adult us 16st 1lb. With any luck I'll be able to demolish this and cruise into the 15's in less than 3 weeks.

When I hit 16 stone, I know there's going to be a mental wall. This is the point where I failed before. I hope I hit 16st in the middle of the week and by the time my Thursday night weigh-in comes round, I'll have sailed right past and won't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment