Monday 23 January 2012

Day err.. 18. Nothing to report.

Ok, so this is a pointless blog entry, but important for two reasons.

1) If I stop blogging, I'll stop forever and it's far too early to do that.
2) People at work have started noticing my weight loss.

Regarding point two, I actually feel lighter than last week. It's very odd. I wonder if that'll translate into lb's lost on the scales this thursday. I'm really hoping for another 7lbs off this week, but I know that's nigh-on impossible to expect.

I just like it because half a stone per week is something tangible, we all know that half a stone is a lump of weight. when you measure it in pounds it just sounds "less". make sense? pah.

As I'm sure I said in an earlier post, the lightest I've been as an adult is 16st 0.5lb. Just over a week ago, I turned 32 so realistically, I've been an adult for quite a while and really should have lost weight a long time ago.

So, If I get half a stone off per week, it would mean that on thursday week, I'd be at my lightest weight as an adult again, which is some sort of milestone for me.

It's funny though, there's not much you can do to increase your weightloss rate. On Weight Watchers, you could excercise or cut out food a bit. On CD, you can't. You don't have the extra energy to excercise and you are under strict instructions not to miss any foodpacks, so literally, you're playing the waiting game.

Thank goodness you don't have to wait long because the weight does fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment